Architect in Real Estate Firm
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Working Drawings, AutoCAD, Architecture, Detailing, Part Modelling,
2. Should be aware about DCPR 2034, Rules and Standards.
3. To prepare Execution Drawings in detail.
4. Making Working Drawings, Sales Drawing and Municipal Drawings as per received specifications.
5. To prepare Municipal Drawings for statutory approvals with calculation of Build-up, Carpet areas etc.
6. Computer software skills such as Auto CAD, Revit, Excel
7. Working knowledge of MahRERA.
8.. Draw maps, diagrams, and profiles, using cross-sections and surveys, to represent elevations, topographical contours, subsurface formations and structures.
10.Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
22 Apr 2023